Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
Last Update: June 14, 2021
Changing the name of the tenant Changing the name of the tenant

This service allows the tenant to apply to change the name of the tenant mentioned in the contract to be the name of a first-degree relatives for housing units. Tenants are entitled to apply for this service. This service is provided by Zawaya Company.

Fees Fees

  • AED 500
  • Required Documents Required Documents

  • Copy of passports with residence.
  • ID card.
  • Marriage contract.
  • Salary Certificate (Data of people with limited income.)
  • Payment of fees.
  • Policy Policy

  • Changing the name by the end of the contract
  • Happiness Meter