|Quality Policy |
Vision: "Qualified Minor and Endowment Investment”
Mission: From a perspective of contemporary Islamic work to develop the fund care, rehabilitation and empowerment of every minor.
Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation aims to establish a good system to look after and care for minors and the development of endowment investments distinctly and framing this with high quality services, to satisfy all its customers. To achieve our ambitions we are working to improve the quality of services provided through ongoing innovative initiatives which should become part of our business philosophy, through periodic reviews of quality objectives.
To achieve the above, we have committed ourselves as a foundation to establish and implement a quality management system consistent with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008, and all employees shall read and understand this policy.
|Environmental Policy |
Environmental policy of the Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation aims to comply with laws and legislations and best environmental practices, through:
• Cooperation with government and private sectors to increase the effectiveness of environmental management systems.
• Encourage all categories of customers to preserve the environment with a focus on recycling of paper, plastics, metals etc.
• Provide required training and support for staff to ensure compliance with policies and regulations relating to the conservation of the environment.
• To achieve compliance with the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management with a focus on continuous improvement of processes through the development of objectives and performance indicators, reviews and follow-ups.
|Health & Occupational Safety Policy |
Occupational health and safety policy of the Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation aims to comply with legislation and regulations to maintain health and safety through:
• Providing training , support and office equipment necessary to a healthy working environment for staff.
• Cooperation with government and private sectors to continuously reduce incidents and prevent risks to health and safety.
• Promote awareness of issues relating to occupational health and safety of all concerned.
• Develop programs and events designed to publicize the importance of adhering to policies, regulations and procedures for occupational health and safety.
• To achieve compatibility with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001 with a focus on continuous improvement through the development of performance indicators and objectives, review and follow-up periodically.